Double Nickel 55 5 Lb
Double Nickel 55 Biofungicide
Water Dispersible Granules
Double Nickel 55 is a broad spectrum preventive biofungicide for control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases. It can be used on fruit and vegetable crops as well as for ornamental or turfgrass applications, and achieves excellent control at low use rates.
- Employs five modes of action
- Leaves behind little to no residue
- OMRI listed for certified organic production
Double Nickel 55 is for use against the following diseases/pathogens:
- Powdery mildew
- Sclerotinia spp.
- Botrytis spp.
- Alternaria spp.
- Bacterial leaf spot
- Bacterial spot and speck
- Fire blight
- Xanthomonas ssp.
- Monilinia ssp.
Double Nickel 55 can be used with the following crops:
- Leafy vegetables and brassicas
- Fruiting vegetables
- Strawberries and cane berries
- Root, tuber, corm and bulb vegetables
- Stone fruit and tree nuts
- Pome fruit
Rate of use: 0.25-3.0 lbs./acre, depending on disease treated. See label for details.
Active ingredient: 25% Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747
Read or write a review