ZeroTol 2.0 is a broad-spectrum bactericide/fungicide that works on contact. ZeroTol 2.0 is formulated with our powerful and stable peroxycompound chemistry. Use ZeroTol 2.0 during propagation through finished crops to protect all greenhouse and nursery crops, including fruits and vegetables. ZeroTol 2.0 is a sustainable chemistry proven to reduce plant pathogens like botrytis, powdery mildew, xanthomonas and many more.
ZeroTol 2.0 can be used for multiple applications. Landscapers can use ZeroTol 2.0 as a fungicide on bedding plants, flowering plants, roses, ornamentals, nursery stock, trees, turf, bulbs, cuttings, seedlings, seeds and seedbeds to create and maintain healthy gardens. ZeroTol 2.0 also protects all types of turf such as back yards, residential lawns, commercial turf, athletic fields, and golf courses. ZeroTol 2.0 can also control algae build up on hard surfaces such as concrete walkways.
ZeroTol 2.0 not only controls disease but kills the spores that create bacteria, algae, and fungus, preventing further disease contamination.
- Can be used around people, animals, pets, birds and other wildlife
- Works on Contact to Kill Disease and Pathogens
- Environmentally-Responsible, Sustainable Chemistry
- No Toxic Residual Left Behind
- Zero-Hour REI
- Patented and Registered with the US EPA
For ornamentals, ZeroTol 2.0 treats, prevents, and controls
- Algae, Alternaria, Anthracnose, Aphanomyces, Black Spot, Botrytis (grey mold), Downy Mildew, Erwinia, Fusarium (root rot), Leaf Spot, Phytophthora (blights, rots), Plasmopara, Powdery Mildew, Pseudomonas, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Uncinula (powdery mildew), Xanthomonas, Wilts, Blights
Read or write a review